Monday, June 23, 2014

Origami Owl

I am so excited to announce that I am now selling Origami Owl Custom Jewelry :-)
I was talking with my husband and we both agreed we needed away to earn some extra money for the adoption process we plan on starting int he near future. One of the ideas was to get into direct sales. Once we decided I would get into direct sales we had to decided which one. I talked to a few of my friends and one of them said with my personality and that fact I am always trying to do good in the world Origami Owl was for me. You're probably thinking oh she just wanted me to be on her team.... This is someone who is in a lot of different direct sales companies. She loves it and it really helps pays her bills as a single mother. Origami Owl is not one she sells (yet lol). She referred me to someone she knows who sells O2 and I asked her a bunch of questions about the company and decided this was the company for me. They encourage people to be a force for good. You earn 30%-50% of of your sales. I plan on posting blogs on here to share my story :-)

If you have questions feel free to leave a comment on here or go to one of the links below to contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment